You are going to pass or have passed your Btech or B.E in your respective branches. Placement seasons are going on,some of you will have job and some still searching and some are working in company.
Gate 2019 date has been released and registration have opened for the national level exam test.
Gate is conducted for Mtech admission as well as Recruitment in PSU for trainee.
You are thinking how to crack gate 2019 in 3-4 months.
One can crack gate in 3 months time but it needs serious and focussed study.
A plan is necessary to crack this exam,prepare a time table for yourself.
- You need to go through your respective papers Gate2019 Syllabus.
- Understand your strength and weak ness in the subjects present.
- Start preparing with tough subject you find take help of notes available in market from premiere coaching institutes.
- Do not memorize concept but understand concept as questions are conceptual .
- Regularly make notes of what you understand and keep solving previous year Gate and ESE question papers.
- You will get a fair idea of question pattern and difficulty level.
- Do not be demotivated ,keep your daily routine.
- Make a chart and list of formulae in papers and down the time try to consolidate all relevant formulae in 2-3 sheet .
- Join test series to understand your weak points and focus on correction of mistakes with reducing mistakes and wrong answer ,you can gain 10 marks more.
- When left one month sit for all India test series and time bound examination similar as gate papers.
- Do practice for 1 marks and 2 marks numerical based questions.They will help you fetch more marks.
General aptitude has 15 marks weightage ,it will help you fetch good marks.
This time Gate is being conducted by iit Madras .
Link for filling Gate form and more details: http://gate.iitm.ac.in
*Keep visiting our website we are going to share with you an excel cheat sheet to plan and strategy on some papers of gate .
oprolevorterSeptember 8, 2019 at 10:34 am
It is in reality a great and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.